The bottom dock on mac is annoying? Today P&T IT BROTHER is here to teach you how to hide the bottom dock when it’s not in use. It is easy to do, but recently we have realized that many people who purchase Apple computers from PC (Microsoft Windows) do not know this tip. Let’s find out how! Let’s hide the icon dock! The bottom dock on mac is annoying? Today P&T IT BROTHER is here to teach you how to hide the bottom dock when it’s not in use. It is easy to do, but recently we have realized that many people who purchase Apple computers from PC (Microsoft Windows) do not know this tip. Let’s find out how! Let’s hide the icon dock! In Windows, it doesn’t appear in the taskbar unless a TeamViewer window is open. It’s only in the system tray. On OSX, it shows up in both the menu bar (sort of the Mac equivalent of the system tray) AND in the dock, even when there are no TeamViewer windows open.
TeamViewer 2020 — TeamViewer is a remote control program to access remote computers on the Internet. Download TeamViewer free today and access a Mac computer remotely. This app was developed by TeamViewer GmbH Inc. and updated into the last version at Today. Download for free now on Apps4Mac.com
TeamViewer for MAC Latest Version
TeamViewer 15.3.2682 — Download for Mac Free. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TeamViewer that maybe you want to need to know.
Hide Teamviewer In Dock Mac Os
App NameTeamViewer AppFile Size46.6 MBDeveloperTeamViewer GmbHUpdateTodayVersion15.3.2682RequirementMAC OSX
About TeamViewer App for MAC
Requirement: MAC OSX
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TeamViewer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TeamViewer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TeamViewer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TeamViewer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TeamViewer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TeamViewer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TeamViewer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TeamViewer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TeamViewer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TeamViewer from your MAC!
TeamViewer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Hide Teamviewer In Dock Mac Pro
- Not Available Yet
Teamviewer Download Mac
This TeamViewer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. TeamViewer is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.